The site’s trademarks, copyrights, brand names, and business names or logos are all owned by their rightful entities. With responding to reports of illegal act in a way that conforms with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other relevant laws, hybridapk agreed to abide by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material that is claimed to be infringing on a site controlled or operated by hybridapk, in which case we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the developer who submitted the affected material so that they can make a counter notification, as required by the DMCA.
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. In other words, DON’T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS!
Send the infringement notice via email to : firstname.lastname@example.org OR Contact Us