What kind of personal information do we gather and why do we gather it?
Whenever you add a comment, we gather information about you to understand and save your preferences for future visits. You may be requested to provide your name or e-mail address while shopping or registering on our site, as applicable. You may, however, access our site without revealing your identity. We might even automatically track certain anonymous information concerning visitors, such as where the user came from to access our site, their IP address, the search keywords they used, their browser type, and a viewing history of the pages they visited.
- Comments: When people post comments on the site, we gather the information provided in the comments thread in order to better understand and meet the needs of our visitors in the near future.
- Cookies: You can choose to save your identity including name, email address, and website in cookies whenever you write a review on our website. It’s only for your ease so you don’t have to provide your information again when you post another comment.
Do we trade any personal information with third parties?
We do not sell, trade, or somehow disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties. Whenever you visit our website, we utilize third-party advertising firms to show adverts and gather non-personally identifiable information. The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To show your name on the site for comments and uploads.
- Your email will not be published.
- You will be emailed when and if your upload goes live, and you will have a chance to unsubscribe from such email notifications.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. If you have some problem then don’t hesitate to Contact Us